background

background

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Anxious and Exhausted

What a week this has been! It didn't start off too great, Monday brought me a blow out, staying at the school literally ALL day since I had no way of transportation and the rest just hasn't been too great from there. It's starting to look up though, it's almost the weekend and next week is my last week of school for this semester! I'm excited for Summer, but at the same time I'm dreading it because of summer classes. I know that I can get through it though...if I could ever get a full nights rest! The last time I slept through the whole night has been since Easter Sunday night (and it was for a very good reason)..lately though I've had trouble going to sleep and then when I actually get to sleep I either wake up from these terrible horrific dreams and can't go back to sleep, or I just wake up worrying or sad. Then it takes FOREVER for me to get to back to sleep, so tonight I'm crossing my fingers and praying for a great night's rest because I'm EXHAUSTED! 

On the flipside, I'm getting really anxious because my sister found out yesterday that she could have Ms. Pyper Grace any day now! I've just been waiting for the call saying it's time so I can head to Lubbock! I think my whole family has pretty much driven her crazy these past two days asking her how she feels. She's already 70% effaced though and 2 cm dilated! I can't wait to be an Aunt again, and to hold that sweet little angel! I'm also really anxious to see how Wade will react to his new little sister..I think he's going to be an awesome big brother! :) 


I just have to get through this last week of school and then I'll have a small break to relax a little, until then I'm praying for strength and to sleep through these horrible nights. I know the reason for not being able to sleep well, it's just not something I can fix. But anyways...BRING ON SUMMER, TANNING, AND THE LAKE!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just relax and maybe take a Tylenol pm before bed. Remember the Lord has his angels standing guard over you each night! Finals will be over before you know it and summer will be here. Love you!

    ReplyDelete