background

background

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Making my way into the world of blogging! :)

Well folks, 
I've done it! I finally broke down and decided to become a blogger! I don't know much about this so bear with me for the first few weeks. I may jump around a bit.

To get the ball rolling let me start by saying that I'm currently a sophomore at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas, I live by myself with my sweet Yorkie Messer in a cute little house (thanks to my awesome parents) and couldn't be happier with where I'm at. I have the a wonderful family and great friends and love them all so very much! 

As the last few weeks of school are wrapping up, I can't help but be a little overwhelmed! The last few weeks of school are filled with last minute assignments and projects and the ever so dreadful finals week! It's going to get CRAZY! I keep having to tell myself to breath and do my best. The rest is all up to God! Just keeping my fingers crossed that my GPA is ten times better than last semester! On a much happier and exciting note, I'm getting really anxious and excited because I'm fixing to become an aunt again! I have one precious nephew, Wade and he is about to become an awesome big brother to a sweet little angel named Pyper Grace! My sister and brother in law are in the process of moving to a bigger house for more space to become the cutest family of four! I can't wait for that sweet princess to enter the world! God is great! Until then, keeping my fingers crossed and saying my prayers for everything! :) 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love you! Glad you decided to jump in the blogging world! Breathe and relax, finals will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thanks for helping me set it up! Love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete